LET OUR EXPERTS CREATE A CUSTOM TRAINING
PACKAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- It was wonderful! Thank you again Christian for truly caring that the people in your class know how to respond to an emergency.Modika Mathias | Private Class
- We used Always CPR for our last re certification in 2013. We are pleased with the professionalism of the instructors and the classes that are provided. The classes are comprehensive and provide us with the knowledge and skills to assist should an emergency arrive.Jennifer Schwab | Pallet Logistics
- The course was better than expected. We were able to learn everything we needed. The Instructor was fantastic and I would recommend her to friends and colleagues.Katherine Collins | Scout Hut Hawaii
- This was the first course that i have taken where we were given detailed instruction and able to practice with AEDs on the dummies. Thank you Magda and Always CPR!Robert Hastings | Private Class
- Was the best class ever taken! Trust the Professionalism of Always CPR!Jose Ramirez | Excel Corp
Learn More About Our Services
Accidents may happen at any moment in the workplace. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSH Act), employers are responsible for providing safe and healthful working conditions for their employees. Facilitating basic emergency response knowledge to employees should be a big part of this responsibility. Every workplace should have safety teams that are certified in First Aid, CPR and the use of an AED to be able to provide fast and effective basic aid to those who suffer any type of accidental injury or medical emergency.
Always CPR is a National Training Center for the American Heart Association (AHA). We specialize in Onsite Workplace CPR training. Our certified instructors will go to your workplace and certify your employees in First Aid, CPR and AED. Rescuers will learn to recognize and treat emergencies in the first critical moments until Emergency Medical Services (EMS) arrive at the scene. Your staff will learn and feel confident about providing effective CPR and using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
All our courses follow AHA’s most recent guidelines and high quality standards of teaching. Course formats include instructor led classes with video-based instruction while participating in hands-on skill practices and testing. An alternate format for certification includes online theory combined with a one-on-one in-person skill session with one of our instructors.
Let us help your staff acquire the skills they need to save a life. Give us a call today and we will work with you to provide a class that meets your certification requirements and scheduling needs.
Our clients include industries, corporate offices, schools, daycare facilities, hospitals, universities, institutes, churches, clubs, medical offices, gyms, and Fortune 500 companies, among others.
We also provide Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers training for medical personnel.
You may feel confident in our expert services in occupational First Aid and CPR training.
Copyright © 2019 Always CPR Training Center LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Nationwide 855-277-4339 | Dallas 214-296-9686 | www.alwayscpr.com